More threads by bruce@brucejone

Reaction score
In GMB I keep getting suggested sub categories of the internet marketing service that are way off the mark.
I have removed them at least 3 times now but they keep showing up again in a few weeks.
Weird huh?

gmb-internet-marketing-services.JPG

We are seeing very similar updates from Google over here with multiple clients. One had reviews locked, and we are thinking these updates (accepted or not) have something to do with it, but not sure. Overall we are seeing this as a non-isolated incident.

• Sad
Reactions: jlw
I'm seeing this a lot also. It wouldn't be so bad if you could remove them and that's the end of it. But I have a particular client where I am removing the same suggested services every other week. I probably have removed them half a dozen times. Not sure if Google will ever catch on.

I've had 3 clients have suggested services added to their accounts recently (1 locksmith, 1 HVAC, 1 marketing). I assume the marketing one got auto accepted after a while (the client wasn't getting back to me) as they are no longer showing as suggestions but the account is now suspended. Is this a new thing to crack down on spam accounts?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom