More threads by JoshuaMackens

Yeah actually brought this up recently (internally) as well and basically when chat is full, it sends that message. If you're seeing it that means they are full. I really think they're understaffed IMO so Twitter is a good backup but you do have to wait a day or 3 to get a response. I still think it's better than phone support. I have not used phone support in years because it was SOOOOO bad.

Same on phone.

I finally got through to them just a few moments ago, after I posted my most recent message above, a short time ago.

Maybe I just got lucky.

The only other thing different about this time was that I was using Firefox instead of Chrome. Surely though, that could not matter.

By the way, I was contacting them to escalate a request to remove a negative Google review posted by a client's former employee, after receiving to response to a report that I originally made via the Agency Dashboard.

@JoyHawkins , that was something that you were asking about here on the forum, not too long ago, right? Did you ever find out whether they are not in fact not receiving review reports submitted via the Agency Dashboard?

Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom