More threads by Optimize Prime

Solutions
Reaction score
Decided to post in this thread if anyone is scared that Google+ has disappeared. I have received an update to my search page and the black product bar at the top is gone. Here are some shots for your viewing pleasure. I'm not seeing this as affecting the SERP's so it must be just another tweak.

Google.jpg
New search layout.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Google.jpg

New search layout.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Thanks for posting Ryan. Great screenshots as always!

When I 1st saw it last week, the 1st thing I did was rush to see if one of the options was Places search. But alas, it's not part of the mix. :(

I started seeing this as well but for me it comes and goes. I'll log into my account in the morning and the traditional black bar will be there. I'll log out and then later in the day I'll have the new square icon in the corner. It literally changes throughout the day for me (as I log in and log out). Google must be pushing an update and it hasn't fully rolled out.

Travis

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom