More threads by Kellan

Kellan

Reaction score
For some time now, I have been attempting to accept invitations to manage clients' GMB listing but I always run into this error message when accepting. "You can't accept invites to manage locations or location groups because your account is a part of an organization or user group." This is the only account to have this issue and the only one to have groups created within. Is there a way to delete groups so none exist? And am I unable to delete these groups given that all the clients are currently under 1 main group and deleting the created group would erase everything? I can only find the function to create multiple which doesn't make any difference when attempting to accept.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to avoid adding our clients to a whole different email so I thought I would start here. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 4.59.05 PM.jpg

If you're using an agency account, people can't invite your email as a manager. They have to invite your organization ID if they're adding it to a location group, or they have to invite your location group ID if they're inviting you to an individual listing.

Hi Joy,

Thank you for your response, we have had multiple instances where even ID won't even work.

Is there any other way around it or are we simply out of luck?

Thanks!

If you're using an agency account, people can't invite your email as a manager. They have to invite your organization ID if they're adding it to a location group, or they have to invite your location group ID if they're inviting you to an individual listing.

Hi Joy. I'm having same problem as Kellan. Im trying to accept invitation to manage gmb and i get this error. How do i find my group ID i looked averywhere.

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 8.01.21 PM.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom