More threads by NexstarNickR

NexstarNickR

Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on how to re-gain access to a Facebook business account that has been hacked? If you have lost control of the account, and you have not been running ads where you have proof of payment on behalf of the page, is there any luck people have had with reaching someone at Facebook who can help regain access to the profile?

I do not have a ton of insight into how you can reach out to Facebook directly without it being a general help/support ticket. Any info on how to reach a real person would be much appreciated, or any tips on how to regain access would help immensely!

Thanks in advance.

Facebook has a few options for recovering ownership of a brand account, but it helps if you can provide proof that you're the owner of the business. In the past, I've had success contacting them at this link, facebook.com/business/help -they can escalate the case and with proper documentation, you can transfer "ownership" of the page to yourself.

I've also had success with this link, but if you don't have an ad account, you may not get far here Facebook Business Support

Facebook has a few options for recovering ownership of a brand account, but it helps if you can provide proof that you're the owner of the business. In the past, I've had success contacting them at this link, facebook.com/business/help -they can escalate the case and with proper documentation, you can transfer "ownership" of the page to yourself.

I've also had success with this link, but if you don't have an ad account, you may not get far here Facebook Business Support

Thank you, Erin!

I feel like Facebook is even hard than Google to get a hold of an employee that can help you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom