Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am working to consolidate Facebook account access for clients and am running into an issue. The company I work for has Facebook Business Manager for managing client accounts. That hasn't always been the case though. About half of our client accounts are set up "the old fashioned way", and tied to a personal account that was set up years ago to manage them. I want to compare the list of clients we have in Business Manager to the list of clients we have tied to the personal profile and ensure that all are located in the business manager.

There is no export (that I am aware of) in either BM or the Personal profile, but in Business Manager, I can at least copy and paste the list from the tool into a spreadsheet and manually clean it up. That is not the case with the personal profile when viewing all pages managed at facebook.com/bookmarks/pages...

TL;DR How do I export, or copy and paste the list of clients managed by a personal profile at facebook.com/bookmarks/pages? The page blocks the ability to copy and paste a list of pages...

Thanks in advance for your help!

CarrieHill

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there! SO I might have a workaround for you.

I went to facebook.com/bookmarks/pages and right-clicked and chose "print"

I set the "printer" as "Save to PDF"

I saved it to PDF, then opened the PDF and I could copy and paste the list (with links) from the PDF.

I didn't post screenshots because of client confidentiality - but if you get stuck I can mock something up and redact it.

Let me know if it works for you!
Carrie

JonesE

Reaction score
I've tried about seven different things, and I think Carrie's work-around above seems to be the most direct way to get an exportable/copiable list.

Reaction score
Thank you @CarrieHill and @JonesE

Saving to PDF allowed me to copy and paste the list. Unfortunately, you cannot copy the list of accounts without copying side navigation, and all ads, but I was able to get a list into a spreadsheet, and then manually clean up all the unwanted text. It was a heck of a lot easier than manually entering 245 Facebook page names.

I appreciate your help!

CarrieHill

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Thank you @CarrieHill and @JonesE

Saving to PDF allowed me to copy and paste the list. Unfortunately, you cannot copy the list of accounts without copying side navigation, and all ads, but I was able to get a list into a spreadsheet, and then manually clean up all the unwanted text. It was a heck of a lot easier than manually entering 245 Facebook page names.

I appreciate your help!
Great! Glad you got it figured out!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Need Help with Suspension Reinstatement Google My Business & Google Maps 18
Stef Kiley Help needed with a spammy competitor Google My Business & Google Maps 1
NevenaIvanova Need help with business detail update of a Chinese business Local Search 3
LocalSEODat Need help with a suspended GMB - Client had home address as place of biz, then suspended. Fixed to meet customers and got reply with no reason Service Area Businesses 6
Hammer I need help with duplicate listings All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
EmilyW Need Help w/Requesting New GMB Postcard Google My Business & Google Maps 1
AdamB Need Some Help with a Spam Listing Spam on Google 0
K Help Needed 30 days unpublished business profile Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Nathan_NZ Adding New Users in Google Search Console - Help Needed Organic SEO 2
T Need Help, Unable To Get In The Business Index Google My Business & Google Maps 12
rutkap Spam Help/Advice Needed Spam on Google 20
WAHamilton Need help selecting category 'Sunroom Contractor' NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
Callmenicholi Google Maps API Without Iframe - Help Needed Google My Business & Google Maps 7
M Removed Re: Please Need Help Recycle Bin 0
M Please Need Help Local Search 18
M Maps Help Needed - Ready to hire the right Google pro! Local SEO Job Board 15
V Need Help: Fetch as Google shows redirected URL when it is not NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 0
vivekrpatel Need Help: Fetch as Google shows redirected URL when it is not NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 0
H I need help choosing a service... Citations 11
O Needing some help identifying this pbn before I report to Google need confirmation fr Spam on Google 13
K Frustration with Google - Help Needed Help & Support for Google Local 9
Nick Rink Help needed - Maps rankings drop Help & Support for Google Local 6
ColoradoChris Need help figuring out how to NOT do local seo? Local Search 6
C Need Help Reporting/Deleting Scammy SAB Listing Service Area Businesses 12
C Need Help Reporting/Deleting Scammy SAB Listing Service Area Businesses 12
M Need Help with Local Url Structure Local Search 16
Mark Warner Need A New Keyword Research Process and Software, Pls Help Local Search 0
hollypowell Need Local Experts Help Consultant's Corner 8
G Need Help On Sample Address NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
G Need Help On Sample Address NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
H Need help with a complicated location situation Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Eric Rohrback We Need Your Help! Give us Honest Feedback Local SEO Tools & Software 1
BWrightTLM Need Help: Trouble With Website Help & Support for Google Local 20
Localwinner Help needed for connecting google Profiles Help & Support for Google Local 7
D Need help building my mother a website.. New to SEO Local Search 14
vibhugauba Need Help With A Few Clients Google My Business & Google Maps 2
B Outranking Vista Print In Need Of Some Help And Guidance? Local Search 18
Linda Buquet HELP - Need New PC Mod Squad 12
B I need help on Suspended Google Places Account Help & Support for Google Local 11
Local Search News Curator Google+ Local: What You Need to Know Now, The Top Blogs & Where to Get Help Recycle Bin 0
MKubot Help with Bing Clean Up Google Local 101 1
dateinadash This location has been suspended due to quality issues - going round in circles! Please help? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
brownaddesign Help with Bing Places - Accidently imported all our GMB listings Local Search 3
C Help me to restore my account please Contact Us Messages 1
C Help with service page optimization Organic SEO 20
B Google Beacons helping Local visability? Local Search 1
Caroline S 1 Service Area Business, 10 Listings, Several Redressals Reported, No Action From Google - Help! Help & Support for Google Local 7
N Looking for help to gain access to manage a GMB profile? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
djbaxter Tired eyes or dry eyes? Firefox has an extension to help Websites, Software, and Security 1
Greg Bernhardt Bulk verification help, locations in group, no Chain option Multi-Location Issues 1