More threads by RobertCarnitas

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am working to consolidate Facebook account access for clients and am running into an issue. The company I work for has Facebook Business Manager for managing client accounts. That hasn't always been the case though. About half of our client accounts are set up "the old fashioned way", and tied to a personal account that was set up years ago to manage them. I want to compare the list of clients we have in Business Manager to the list of clients we have tied to the personal profile and ensure that all are located in the business manager.

There is no export (that I am aware of) in either BM or the Personal profile, but in Business Manager, I can at least copy and paste the list from the tool into a spreadsheet and manually clean it up. That is not the case with the personal profile when viewing all pages managed at facebook.com/bookmarks/pages...

TL;DR How do I export, or copy and paste the list of clients managed by a personal profile at facebook.com/bookmarks/pages? The page blocks the ability to copy and paste a list of pages...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey there! SO I might have a workaround for you.

I went to facebook.com/bookmarks/pages and right-clicked and chose "print"

I set the "printer" as "Save to PDF"

I saved it to PDF, then opened the PDF and I could copy and paste the list (with links) from the PDF.

I didn't post screenshots because of client confidentiality - but if you get stuck I can mock something up and redact it.

Let me know if it works for you!
Carrie

I've tried about seven different things, and I think Carrie's work-around above seems to be the most direct way to get an exportable/copiable list.

Thank you @CarrieHill and @JonesE

Saving to PDF allowed me to copy and paste the list. Unfortunately, you cannot copy the list of accounts without copying side navigation, and all ads, but I was able to get a list into a spreadsheet, and then manually clean up all the unwanted text. It was a heck of a lot easier than manually entering 245 Facebook page names.

I appreciate your help!

Thank you @CarrieHill and @JonesE

Saving to PDF allowed me to copy and paste the list. Unfortunately, you cannot copy the list of accounts without copying side navigation, and all ads, but I was able to get a list into a spreadsheet, and then manually clean up all the unwanted text. It was a heck of a lot easier than manually entering 245 Facebook page names.

I appreciate your help!
Great! Glad you got it figured out!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom