More threads by dteb

dteb

Reaction score
I have a dental client who recently moved physical locations. They have serviced the city they're in for the past 10 years, but their new location is in a large neighborhood that sits within that city. They'd like to start ranking for terms like "neighborhood + dentist" and the like.
To help rank I'd like to do a high-quality location page for the neighborhood, and wanted to see if anyone has any solid examples.

I'll be implementing the types of things like the guide below suggests, but an example is always very helpful and I imagine there's strategies articles don't usually include.

Solution
I think the best thing you can do is some primary research. Do some searches for neighborhood + dentist with your location set to that neighborhood and see what types of pages Google is ranking.
I think the best thing you can do is some primary research. Do some searches for neighborhood + dentist with your location set to that neighborhood and see what types of pages Google is ranking.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom