More threads by Ron Russell

Mar 10, 2014
Reaction score
One of my clients has asked me to find and fill out a HIPAA form as I will have access to confidential patient information. Does anyone know of such a form?
Last edited:
@Ron Russell, yeah, that's pretty standard. A couple of my doctor clients have asked me to fill that out. But most of the time I haven't had to, simply because most of the time I don't come into contact with patients' info.

The stipulations are reasonable, though your client may have put a twist on it.
Yes, they are called business associate agreements (BAA). As Phil said, it's a very common practice.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

  Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom