More threads by AlchemyClix

AlchemyClix

Reaction score
Hi, All.

This is partial GMB, Google Maps, citations issue, so I decided to enter it here.

I am truly sorry, if this has been answered millions of times, I just want the most current info because I don’t want to put a client into Google penalty.

I have a client that is a locksmith, and she works out of her house but works at her clients’ car, address, etc. I’m sure most people have already dealt with these concerns, so I’d appreciate y’all’s help.

Concern:

1. If she is concerned about listing her personal address, how do y’all handle it?

Best regards,
Dana

Thread split to

Citations still do have an impact on rankings and not wanting to display the address anywhere will restrict some of that optimization potential. It will come down to a personal choice from the client as to how comfortable they are.

In the thread that was split off, it was mentioned that it will be difficult to hide the address completely if someone wanted to find it. What you can do at this point is to search for the business name and address to see what information already comes up. If there are already many mentions and the information is easy already to find, then creating more citations probably won't do any further harm. If nothing really comes up, then keeping the privacy intact for now is something that the client may want to continue keeping.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom