More threads by AshleyB

AshleyB

Reaction score
Spam fighting in GMB is becoming more and more necessary, but it is also eating up more and more time. Has anyone come across hourly rates or any pricing models for companies that report GMB spam as a service? What does that pricing structure and model look like? What does it include? Does it come with any guarantees (I would assume not since not one can guarantee anything, but worth asking)?

I am trying to determine if it is a service we should start providing at an hourly rate, or if we should outsource it to another company and pay an hourly/agreed upon rate.

Any insight appreciated. Thank you!

Hey Ashley,

I think it really depends on the success rate and who is doing the work. Personally, I would just lump it into a regular SEO service vs charging for it specifically. We do have people that choose to hire us hourly to just report & remove spam for them if it's the only thing they need.

As far as what to charge by the hour, I think it varies based on the level of skill needed. I've found that rates in this industry are usually from $150-400/hr.

Joy,
Thank you! The range in rates is helpful. We were lumping it into our SEO service, but we work in a few verticals that are so heavy laden in spam the time needed to fight it has gone up a lot, and I am concerned about resources.
Do you recommend services that are particularly good at fighting spam for SABs?

Well clearly I'm biased here but I'm pretty proud of our team here and lots of agencies hire us to do that. Please DM me some examples and I can let you know what we would charge.

We offer it as a stand alone service. $25/Listing in blocks of 10 with about a 96% success rate :)

Hi @BenFisher,

If I understood you offer a stand alone service spam fight service.
May I contact you by DM as I need such service please?

Thanks in advance

I charge $250 per hour for consulting for spam fighting and review removal services. I am able to report 8 to 10 business profiles for the hour with before and after ranking reports.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom