More threads by klharris08

klharris08

Solutions
Reaction score
Anybody know how to claim Baidu listings or create them?

Hi there,

Can you clarify if you are looking to claim or get a business listed on Baidu Maps USA or Baidu Maps China? These are two separate situations.

If you are trying to get listed on or claim a listing on Baidu Maps USA you can use YEXT for this. Or if you do not want to use YEXT, I was able to find this contact form where I recommend reaching out to them directly and seeing your options.

If you are trying to get listed on Baidu Maps in China, then I believe you need to contact Baidu Maps China directly. (note this page is in Chinese). This is ONLY for businesses located in mainland China.

Alternatively, if you are looking to get your website listed on Baidu search, you can follow the steps outlined here in a Yoast help article about how to add your website to Baidu Webmaster Tools.

Hope this information is helpful!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom