More threads by Suresh

Suresh

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm making a website for the SAB. I came across the website which have the google maps embed, where entire city is selected in the embed code.

Does this helps in any way?

Thanks
Suresh

map embed.png

@Suresh I would take it one step further and embed the actual GMB/Google Maps like in the example from our site below. That way you are highlighting reviews and you have now embedded the actual CID number of your GMB into your website.

maps embed.jpg

Colan, That's a good point of using CID of the GMB and using it in the embed code.

If my SAB client who can server 50+ miles from his place, then in this case I have to crate city based pages. That's where I'm trying to create the such kind of pages. Not sure, it will have a impact or not.

I'm mentioning the city name with schema markup, as each city page will have a dedicated schema markup with area served in miles.

In that case, I would consider if adding the map is going to add benefit to potential customers. In this case I think it would. So adding the map embed that shows the service area would be a good move.

Yeah, Colan. I was wondering is there any other benefit apart from UX? This will be a good split testing case to see before and after.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom