More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
All forum members in good standing can create a signature which will appear below any posts they make (you can see mine below this post).

To create one, or to edit your current one, click on your member name in the navigation bar:

membername.png

You'll then see a drop-down menu where you can make many changes affecting your account:

signature.png

Click on Signature and you can set up or edit a signature. :)

Please check Welcome Message and Forum Rules for limitations on signatures.

DJ, does the "Latest Blog:" content get pulled in automatically or is manually created?

It requires a minimal amount of manual setup in the member's account but after that is automatic. However, it is only available to certain members (staff, Local Search Experts) at this time.

Ok I get it, thanks. What would be allowed or acceptable for a normal member like myself?

For your signature? You can link to your site, blog, specific blog posts, Facebook or Twitter account, etc. Your signature is limited to 3 lines.

Thats wonderful ..........lots of forums charge for that like BHW ....not that I am trying to encourage you

The message. There are no plans to charge for this. The membership here is a professional one and it's just a small way of thanking our members for participating and contributing. :)

Reactions: Jac

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom