- Jun 28, 2012
- Reaction score
Note: This new feature is available only to Administrators, Local Search Experts, and LocalU Faculty.
You can now upload an image or badge to your signature on the Local Search Forum as follows:
1. Click your member name at the far right of the main navigation bar:
2. click on Signature from the drop down menu:
3. on the next page, click on Browse to select an image for upload from your computer:
4. add the bbcode where you want the image to appear:
5. Click on Save at the bottom of the page. The image will NOT appear in the editor box but if you create a new post or load one of your old posts, your signature will now show the image:
6. Obviously, you will want to limit the size of your image — the one in my example is too large, in my opinion. but it works as an illustration.