More threads by Garrett Sussman

Reaction score
automotive-industry-review-sites.jpg

How to Build Perfect Listings On Automotive Industry Review Sites

Third party review sites have a huge impact on your dealership's ability to move cars. In fact, in most cases they're having more of an impact than your own website is.

If you want to sell, you've got to engage with them. Your listing on any given auto dealer review site can't just be a place for you to collect reviews. You must build strong profiles which serve as stand-alone enticements to do business with your dealership.

Here's what you need to know to do just that.

In this post, Carmen highlights some great insights for building out listings on Cars.com, DealerRater, KBB.com, Google, and Facebook.

Read the full article here.

LSF_CTA.png

LSF_CTA.png

automotive-industry-review-sites.jpg

@Garrett Sussman I'm curious do any of these sites also work for auto repair businesses?

Thanks for the question, Joy.

Yes, Dealer Rater and Cars.com both have service center reviews (while Kelley Blue Book does not). Cars.com has a partnership with RepairPal, which is a repair shop specific review site that also partners with Yelp among other sites.

So on Cars.com, you would see that little Repair Pal verified badge. I like that Carmen pointed that out in her post that dealerships should not forget to give their service shops a little loving when working on their listings.

DealerRater has their own 'certified' badge and separates reviews between dealership reviews and service center reviews.

Additionally you'll see people write reviews about dealerships' repair services in addition to the car purchase process.

Do you have any clients in the automotive industry and have any tips for them?

We have a client in the auto repair industry so I just added this to our task list to check!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom