More threads by JoelPerez

JoelPerez

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm working on a case study about Google Posts and Product Posts. Is there a way to easily find brands that are using these features or is it a trial and error process?
Thanks!

Solution
I look for examples all the time and just have to hunt through the search results.

You could hire a developer to try and scrape the data, but writing up, overseeing, and refining that project would take much more time (and money) than just browsing through results.
I look for examples all the time and just have to hunt through the search results.

You could hire a developer to try and scrape the data, but writing up, overseeing, and refining that project would take much more time (and money) than just browsing through results.

Solution

Thanks Darren,
I agree with you that hunt through the search results is overall the easiest way, even requires a lot of tentatives.

JP

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom