More threads by Rik Delta

Solution
I assume the duplicate is not visible in the normal gallery or you would have found it. it's probably a user-uploaded picture, and whoever uploaded it must go in their account to get rid of it.
I assume the duplicate is not visible in the normal gallery or you would have found it. it's probably a user-uploaded picture, and whoever uploaded it must go in their account to get rid of it.

Solution

Thanks. I think I got it sorted out - the Google documentation seemed to be referencing the old "business" dashboard - doing this from Search was a pain but I think I figured it out.

For the record, if you can't display the old photo gallery, you can get it back by loading the business site and replacing "site" with "photos" in the URL.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom