More threads by Chris Ratchford

Chris Ratchford

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Dental office just renovated most of their office and wants to remove the old virtual tour from their GMB profile... they're contemplating on whether to just delete or get a new one.

I can only tell about my experience with virtual tours. I sell them to my customers and from time to time there is an old one where i can't reach the old photographer. If we don't make a new one, there is no possibility to get Google to take it down. If we make a new one, i do as follows: First i use the usual way to report a picture with the explanation that this is from an old tour. Mostly it is not helpfull, but after that i can open a support case, mark all old pano's and ask to delete them. That helps in most of the time, but i also had the experience that i had to ask for a call back to clearly explain the situation.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom