More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Like many, I fell victim to the indiscriminate GMB suspension carnage that began in June. I still have two that have not been reinstated. One was actually declined for reinstatement for "quality reasons" and so I re-appealed that one for reinstatement.

I just received one of those completely vague and unhelpful messages from Google, but I don't know which one it applies to. The message says,
We've looked at your account and it looks like your business is not eligible to display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines. Check out our guidelines for representing your business on Google to see what types of businesses are eligible to be on Google Maps.

The subject line in the message is:
RE: [5-0346000027068] G+ Local Appeals Support Submission

The problem is, they never sent an acknowledgment to any of our reinstatement requests, so I have no way of knowing which one this message refers to. I have no email correspondence from Google that mentions that case number.

Is there some way to find out which GMB location is related to [5-0346000027068] ?

Tim, I have raised this with Google since you are not the only one getting these communications. I have also asked which account that case ID is associated with.

To add to this Ben... not sure if it is till happening (was a few weeks ago), but the email address the confirmation is sent to, is the email account that is associated with the account you are logged into at the time when submitting the complaint form, and not the email address you input into the form.

The official Google My Business meme...

giphy.gif

Hey Yan, yea that is working as intended, btw you should always document it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom