More threads by brandonmedia

brandonmedia

Reaction score
When I look at the actual search engine pages for the gbp listing, as the new dashboard forces us to do, the knowledge panel totally does not load. And when attempting to verify a listing on the same account, I get the message "verification flow step body" and a submit button. When pressing submit, it loads forever and gets locked up, like the whole tab is locked up. As well as various other bugs found on the agency only dashboard

Bugs:
  1. unable to verify, locks tab
  2. Unable to upload photos
  3. Unable to update logos
  4. Category changes being denied or having error message pop up.
These are the ones I can think of, off the top of my head
I attached some screen shots of the bugs.

Just trying to figure out if others have run into this.

IMG_20230111_122930.jpg

IMG_20230111_122932~2.jpg

Solution
Today I received information from Google stating that:
Our Engineers are also working on the issue you are experiencing with the verification page. I will inform you once I receive an update.
So hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
One of my colleagues said that they succeeded to send a few verification requests after they've tried to access the same request 2 / 3 times. It seems like that bug is on and off.
Seeing the same. When clicking through from GBP Manager to view listing on search, the KP doesn't load at all, though the NMX is there on the left side. However, clients can see the KP when clicking through to search from their accounts. Only affecting our agency account.

Seeing the same. When clicking through from GBP Manager to view listing on search, the KP doesn't load at all, though the NMX is there on the left side. However, clients can see the KP when clicking through to search from their accounts. Only affecting our agency account.

Ah so its an agency dashboard issue

I submitted a ticket earlier to Google, and got a phone call from them, I have sent them a video with a list of glitches and bugs, so hopefully I will hear back from them soon.

I submitted a ticket about it as well. A few people from my team experience the same issue and it seems like it's affecting more and more users.

I submitted a ticket about it as well. A few people from my team experience the same issue and it seems like it's affecting more and more users.

Support was utterly useless, eventually recommending that I use the mobile app on my phone to manage.

Today I received information from Google stating that:
Our Engineers are also working on the issue you are experiencing with the verification page. I will inform you once I receive an update.
So hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
One of my colleagues said that they succeeded to send a few verification requests after they've tried to access the same request 2 / 3 times. It seems like that bug is on and off.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom