More threads by CindyfromAdTrak360

Hi Cindy,

I'm curious too so am glad you asked. I thought I heard a couple years ago that they were no longer actively pushing out their data or something, but I checked the site recently and it looks like it's working. At least there are new listings showing up. But you never really hear about them being a major data provider or citation resource any more.

Anyone have any feedback to share?

Hi Cindy,
Not sure if site is down but the other day I was unable to create a login - it kept bouncing me back to the same screen

I've never had any problems with iBegin. I have no reason to believe it's a major fixture the way, say, YP is. You have to go through a phone-verification to add your listing. So it's not for the lazy business owner who can't be bothered with that sort of thing. But they don't flood your inbox or push out incorrect info left and right the way (for example) CityGrid sometimes does. It's another good citation, in my book.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom