Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Important QA & Google Update Conference Call - 4 "Local Pro" Training Clients

Part of the new Advanced Google+ Local On-Demand Video Training program includes a brand new perk for those that upgrade to Local Search Pro.

Local Search Pro Q & A and Google Update Conference Calls

The 1st one is coming up Thursday!

In these calls I cover Google updates/changes, new advanced ranking tips and other pertinent new issues as they come up. There is also an open Q & A for any questions related to ranking, guidelines, updates, business-building or any client problems you may be having.

There are also a lot of changes/upgrades to the Private Pro Forum I want to make you aware of and they are explained in the "Private Forum" post below.

I'm only posting a heads up here, in case any of the "Local Search Pro" members that have taken my training missed my email.

Please see the announcement pinned at the top of the Private Pro Forum for lots more details, if you missed my email from yesterday.

Hope to see you on the call!

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
re: Important QA & Google Update Conference Call Recording Live

Reminder call is today. I just sent email to call "Pros" and training clients, but just in case you did not get it. Please see top post in the Private Pro Forum.

See you there!

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score

Whoa, we had 40 uber smart local pros on the call which lasted almost 2 hours.

Thanks to all that attended! Tons of great info was shared.

Having trouble with the MP3 because the file is too big to upload.
But should have it figured out here in the next 2 hours.

360 Spin

Reaction score

Great info from the group, I learned so much from just listening in. Thank you!

Tyson Downs

Reaction score
Re: Important QA & Google Update Conference Call - 4 "Local Pro" Training Clients

Bummed I missed it, but looking forward to the mp3. ;)

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Re: Important QA & Google Update Conference Call - 4 "Local Pro" Training Clients

You missed a GOOD one!

It's up now. MP3 was too big to attach so I used embed audio widget.

Put it right in the original conf call announcement. Top of the Private Pro forum!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Linda Buquet Important New Google Webmaster Guideline Updates re Backlinks Organic SEO 1
raellovepie Question about Article: Your Google My Business Profile Image – The Most Important Image? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Somsenater Import data from Google My Business in Bing Places for Business Local Search 11
vivekrpatel What holds more importance for Google Knowledge Graph? Google My Business & Google Maps 0
R Google 'Business Account' Blunder - Transfer Ownership, Don't Export/Import Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Linda Buquet The NEW Google Plus: Tutorial by Ana Hoffman & Important Comments from other Leaders Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Linda Buquet Can "Closed" Google Local Listings Kill Ranking? Important New Troubleshooting Tip Google My Business & Google Maps 51
Lloyd Silver From a potential client: I heard Google local wasn't as important anymore because ... Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Linda Buquet Importance of Google+ for Implicit & Local Search Local Search 1
Linda Buquet Don't Miss Important Google Local News - How to Stay On Top of It All Local Search 1
Linda Buquet Google Review RATINGS Just Got More Important Local Reviews 3
Nyagoslav Small But Important Clarifications to the Google Local Quality Guidelines Google My Business & Google Maps 8
Linda Buquet Google Local Buzz - Digest of the Most Important Local Search News Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Google Local Buzz - Digest of the Most Important Local Search News Local Search 4
Linda Buquet Mods - Google IMPORTANT Section of Forum Mod Squad 3
Linda Buquet Google: NAME Consistency EVEN ON PHONE Important + Other Warnings for SMBs Google My Business & Google Maps 20
Linda Buquet SUSPENDED in Google+ Local? Important New Info Google My Business & Google Maps 11
Hannah Brown Is Dun and Bradstreet important? Local Search 2
brownaddesign Help with Bing Places - Accidently imported all our GMB listings Local Search 3
Eoghan_MFeed Looking for a SaaS but more importantly Local Search experienced product managers 🔍 Local SEO Job Board 0
greenworld_ Coordinates importance Google Local 101 1
Greg Bernhardt Inputting open 24hr in bulk import spreadsheet Google My Business & Google Maps 3
sixthcitysarah What citation sites would you say are still important in 2020? Citations 10
Creativedge Is the Facebook page name important for local search? Local Search 1
JaredCaraway How important are geographical terms in titles/headings? Local Search 3
R Primary Category - So many choices for something so important Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Marissa How Important is NAP Consistency Still? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
A Importance of Posts Google My Business & Google Maps 12
KristiSimone GMB Short Names - Are they important? Google My Business & Google Maps 11
J New GMB Dashboard Missing Many Important "GMB Classic" functionality Google My Business & Google Maps 4
C Review Invite - Import Contact List Local Reviews 5
whiz Aggregators - are they important? Local Search 12
Garrett Sussman What Is Local Content and Why Is It Important To Small Businesses? Local Reviews 0
H Citations importance in claiming and losing or GMB listings. Citations 9
pbarnhart Important Update for Trustpilot and Free Accounts Local Reviews 1
javadth is IP important in local base seo ? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet NEW - GMB Locations Bulk Import Summary per @rustybrick - Nice Addition! Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet Important Lessons Learned: If you HAD to Start Over WHAT would you do Differently? Consultant's Corner 15
James Watt The importance of proper formatting Google My Business & Google Maps 8
djbaxter IMPORTANT! Broken layout threads: The problem and the solution Admin Stuff 2
Maurice Lehr Local SEO important for international hotel? Local Search 3
M Importance Of Hours In NAP Local Search 2
Linda Buquet Important for Local Search Consultants - Survey: Fees Charged, Revenue Earned & more Consultant's Corner 3
Linda Buquet Important Local Mobile Stats: What users Want, Why they Leave & Where they Go Mobile & Social 2
ccbackus How important are sitemap.xml files? Organic SEO 5
Linda Buquet And this is Why Citation and NAP Consistency is Important - Bill Slawski Citations 1
Linda Buquet The Hidden Dangers of Being a Local Search Consultant - IMPORTANT Consultant's Corner 24
J Is backlink still important for SEO? Recycle Bin 0
djbaxter 5 Important Pieces to Sustainable Website Content Traffic Organic SEO 2
M How important is BOTW in rankings Google My Business & Google Maps 4