More threads by keyserholiday

keyserholiday

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Somebody contacted me because a brand is bombarded with these calls. I saw a similar post on Reddit. Becuase of one of the reports I put together, Google ended up suing G-verifier. Due to the increased call volume, if anybody can get the company's name, I can put together another report and hopefully get this company shut down. You can help by filing a complaint with the 3P Complaint form.

Thanks Jason. Good to know!!

Thank you. As an agency owner, I have been hit hard with these (3-4 times a day) in the past week or two. I will be sure to listen to who the company is next time they call. I haven't gotten one since last night at 5:30 so I must be due for one soon!

In the French-speaking world, we have mostly trouble from mapidea (the Irish company, not the unrelated legit Portuguese GIS company).

@keyserholiday I got another call today. They are from ENT Listings. I have reported it using the link you supplied but wanted you to have the company name. The first call in 2 days, but sometimes it is up to 4 calls as late as 8pm.

@keyserholiday I got another call today. They are from ENT Listings. I have reported it using the link you supplied but wanted you to have the company name. The first call in 2 days, but sometimes it is up to 4 calls as late as 8pm.

Thank you Shelly for A. tagging me and B. supplying me with the name of the company. I created the following thread and hopefully, Google will go after them as well.

Thank you Shelly for A. tagging me and B. supplying me with the name of the company. I created the following thread and hopefully, Google will go after them as well.

Would you like me to start tracking the phone numbers they call from? Or is there anything else I can do to help? As an agency owner that works with local SEO clients, I would love to see them stop this garbage. It causes so much confusion with my clients.

Would you like me to start tracking the phone numbers they call from? Or is there anything else I can do to help? As an agency owner that works with local SEO clients, I would love to see them stop this garbage. It causes so much confusion with my clients.

They spoof the numbers, so it would be pointless and time-consuming to do so. Have your clients fill out the 3P complaint form. The more complaints Google receives, the quicker Google can go after them.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom