More threads by Santi1077

Santi1077

Reaction score
Hi SEO family,

I'm currently working with a law firm and we are in the process of building attorney listings for the firm. My question is...should we use a different email to build attorney listings or can we use the same Gmail that the brick and mortar listings are under? I just want to make sure this is done the right way. Thanks again for help on this!

Do you know if theres a resource on how the attorney listing should be optmized? For instance what should the business name be? is it ok to have the same address reflected on listing and etc

• Name should just be the attorneys name.
  • Use a different GBP category compared to the main GBP.
  • Use a unique phone number
  • Use a different GBP landing page (ie. the bio page or a practice area page)

• Name should just be the attorneys name.
  • Use a different GBP category compared to the main GBP.
  • Use a unique phone number
  • Use a different GBP landing page (ie. the bio page or a practice area page)

Thank you Colan, much apprecitated. In terms of the set up of address its ok to us the same address of the firm or should this be listed as an SAB?

You can use the same address as long as all the above criteria is met. Google also is fine with setting up a practitioner at their residential address and hiding the address as an SAB.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom