More threads by Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone, over the past month I have run into numerous cases where Google isn't providing me the option for postcard verification when creating a brand new GBP. Previously, I ran into this on occasion, but within the past month it's been pretty frequent. Is anyone else not seeing the postcard option when creating a new GBP?

Just created a new GBP yesterday and verification by phone was the only option. Last time was a few months ago and I had a postcard verification then.

We are noticing stuff along those lines here too.

My colleague is theorizing that for some reason the new bit about buying a domain name is causing interference. I remember that in March, when they added the little "Your profile has X services" animations, that made it impossible to make any changes to services for almost a week, so that would track...

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom