More threads by Gustavo

Directions Request" section of the Insights report has great information on customers locations requesting directions to a business: See image below.

1668014942935.jpg

Directions Request" section of the Insights report has great information on customers locations requesting directions to a business: See image below.
Please take a look at this recent BrightLocal email newsletter that does a great job summarizing the new GBP interface, there is a section specifically about the "Directions" info. :(

@Jenny_BrightLocal was one of the contributors to the article, she may have further info (y)

Last edited:
Thank @Jenny_BrightLocal and @JeffClevelandTN for your help. In the article it is mentioned that it is possible to go back to the old interface by copying the dashboard URL. Do you know what the dashboard URL is? Please see image below.

1668189576606.jpg

Thank @Jenny_BrightLocal and @JeffClevelandTN for your help. In the article it is mentioned that it is possible to go back to the old interface by copying the dashboard URL. Do you know what the dashboard URL is? Please see image below.

1668189576606.jpg

Hi Gustavo! There may be some workarounds available to get to the old interface, but I think the above method has likewise been shutdown.

I did find one workaround that still works, but you shouldn't depend on it for long, Google will be closing all the workarounds very soon. You can use the new interface and get to the "Business Information" section, I got there by clicking on "Edit Info". You then need to find the website section, and if it gives you the option to create a new Google Website, go through all the pop-up windows and eventually it will give you the old interface. You don't have to publish the Google website. Afterwards, to get to the old interface again, you'll need to go back to the website section using the new interface, click on the Edit pencil, and it will say that you have a "website created with Google" and you can click "Manage".

Pretty much all the functionality is available in the new interface as the old interface. The big things that most people are missing are the stats, like: photo views, detailed customer driving directions, insights, and some other previously pretty helpful user interaction stats. Unfortunately, I wouldn't fight it, the new interface is here to stay so better to start getting familiar with it.

You may also want to check out all the info in this other forum post:

Good luck!

Last edited:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom