More threads by CaribouFondue

As you mentioned in the previous comment - "main citations" is what I am trying to get indexed. The sites provided by Yext are having trouble getting indexed. Alot of trouble.

Maybe they just don't have value anymore? We will see.

They don't have the same value anymore. Yext has a lot of citations that nobody uses or knows about. I use Yext, but I use them for other features. I won't worry about trying to index those citations.

They don't have the same value anymore. Yext has a lot of citations that nobody uses or knows about. I use Yext, but I use them for other features. I won't worry about trying to index those citations.

What other features do you use Yext for?

Also I see by your signature your into spam fighting... does getting competitors kw stuff names changed do anything anymore? I had like 20 edits approved for a keyword name spam filled area and local rankings didn't budge, all changed names seemed to stay in same spot.

What other features do you use Yext for?

Also I see by your signature your into spam fighting... does getting competitors kw stuff names changed do anything anymore? I had like 20 edits approved for a keyword name spam filled area and local rankings didn't budge, all changed names seemed to stay in same spot.

I worked for a few franchisees. I used Yext to bulk changes hours based on seasonality or to temporarily close locations for bad weather. One brand would change their banner images multiple times a year so we were able to bulk update Google and Facebook. We also set up review monitoring and got notified when 3-stars or below reviews came in so we could reply to them. Once you have over 100 business profiles, Google doesn't email you review notifications.

I do fight spam, by getting names updates, fraudulent profiles removed, and reporting fake reviews.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom