More threads by mikepetersonwi

Reaction score
I've been a subscriber to PlePer for some time and have found myself not using it for much of anything lately. I first used it for the Google Review Box Generator, but after finding it not working from time to time, I've quit using it. Are there other tools/reports that you find indispensable?

Depends on what you're looking for. Let me know what types of tools you are looking for and I'd be happy to provide some recommendations.

I guess my question is what does pleper do better than others. While it has a number of tools, what do most SEOs rely on it for? Maybe something I'm not doing but should be?

I still use Pleper for their category analysis. I do find the tools sometimes don't work though.

Hi Mike and Joy,

We are currently using PlePer. It's quite useful for us to get a data back up for each client. You get an option on tab called Listing details. Once you click on it, it is displayed a menu with some static information which could be exported by clicking on Export.

1651826741271.jpg

This second screen allows you to save a copy of this static information. We are always saving a copy for any client. It is an easy way to get the CID, categories, NAP...

1651826881528.jpg

We have recently noticed that Chrome Web Store has flagged PlePer Local SEO Tools as and extension that violates its policies. I haven´t found anything in its website. Any idea? It would be a pity if they couldn´t share it.

1651826525030.jpg

They responded on Twitter about it today:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom