More threads by hillardkatie1

hillardkatie1

Reaction score
I am having issues with downloading my locations to bulk upload hours changes. We have a few location groups with 1500+ listings, but each time I try to download those locations a changing range of locations can't be downloaded (it changes from 300+ that can't download to 25 or so that can't). For our smaller locations groups - I don't have any issues. Any ideas? I've had this issue since Tuesday 12/8. At that time I did accept several updates that had come through for our locations, so maybe that could be the issue?

Also, the past few weeks when I do a bulk upload it's telling me that I'm making a category change for each location, but when I check the listing the category has not changed at all. Seems like a bug. Either way, seems like some issues with bulk uploading.

Hi Katie,

Hmmm, this certainly seems odd. Are you seeing more locations that are unverified or flagged as duplicates? These often times are the ones that cannot be downloaded. Have you also tried clearing cache and different browsers?

While you work through the dashboard errors, you can always load a file to upload with just the store code and days/hours if you know what the changes are.

Hi Katie,

Hmmm, this certainly seems odd. Are you seeing more locations that are unverified or flagged as duplicates? These often times are the ones that cannot be downloaded. Have you also tried clearing cache and different browsers?

While you work through the dashboard errors, you can always load a file to upload with just the store code and days/hours if you know what the changes are.
Hi there - We don't show any that are unverified or are duplicates (besides a handful that have been that way for quite awhile). I will try clearing cache and a different browser. Do I only need the store code and hours to upload to Google? I thought I had to have it in their format with all information? (Thank you for your help!)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom