More threads by Linda Buquet

Ok, no travel - means online, which is excellent as many members shall be able to join

At a second thought, are you building some kind of Club or Association on the Local Search ? It should be very interesting ;)

More good guesses...

online - yes!

Club or Association - nope. :)

Sounds like maybe a webinar group? Whatever it is, I'm pretty excited about it!

Bingo Bingo webinar it is! But not just a webinar :)

ON-GOING free webinar series...

from top industry leaders...

on all kinds of highly relevant topics that will help you guys grow.

Oh and these aren't just monthly either. Every 2 weeks!

We have the 1st few lined up based on topics we know you guys are most interested in, but then we're going to open it up to the group and have you guys vote on the webinar content you'd most like to see.

Guess who the speakers are in the 1st webinar?
Hint... some of the biggest names in the industry!

PS Guess 2 of the speakers and I'll give you the title, content and date! ;)
(The most important thing we could be talking about right now and it's what's on everyone's mind!)

Webinar series brought to you by BrightLocal and yours truly.

(So Jon guessed part of the "who" part right when he said initials M A from UK, but many other industry leaders are involved in panel discussions or as speakers.)

Truth be told, when I said live podcast, I really meant webinar but couldn't come up with the term lol

Sounds great and I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.

Guess the speakers for the first webinar: assuming one is MA I'll just shift one letter down the alphabet and plump for MB :)

Nick got 2 of them right, so as promised here you go, an advanced peek at what's coming!

"The State of Local Search" Expert panel will discuss and dissect the latest trends, Google changes and Local Search issues affecting our industry.

FEATURING: Mike Blumenthal, Andrew Shotland, Phil Rozek, Myles Anderson
(Myles and I will be moderating)

When? Wednesday July 10th 2 EST, 11 PST

All webinars will also be recorded and posted here at the Local Search Forum, so even if you can't make the live event, you can watch on-demand as you have time. So we are making the information at these events as accessible as possible.

Official announcement, banners, more info coming next week.

Awesome sauce ... looking forward to them. 7pm start here in London, so that's not too bad ;)

I need to give credit where credit is due!

It was Myles idea and BrightLocal is doing most of the work and is generously hosting everything.

But when Myles shared his vision with me and asked if I'd like to help him organize, launch and co-sponsor it, I said "This will be great for the industry - count me in!" So we've been planning and organizing for quite awhile now and are finally almost ready to launch! So excited to share what we have coming for you guys!

Awesome!! I am so there!

Looking forward to it - and really hoping that I will be looking at the same dashboard as you guys for all my clients by then :O

Woo! Do I get a prize for guessing right?!

Can't wait for the webinar series. BrightLocal is pushing to be an industry leader, huh? I like it.

That is awesome!!! I can't WAIT! We need more of THIS!! I can't wait........waiting is the worst part!!

[video=youtube_share;uMyCa35_mOg]http://youtu.be/uMyCa35_mOg[/video]

LOL David, you crack me up!

Luke, Nick, Kristen, Joy, Jo, Marie and everyone - I'm glad you are looking forward to it.
It will be here before you know it.

Woo! Do I get a prize for guessing right?!

Can't wait for the webinar series. BrightLocal is pushing to be an industry leader, huh? I like it.

Joshua WooHoo! You win the prize! A free ticket! Oops wait, everyone gets one of those. :p

LOL David, you crack me up!

Luke, Nick, Kristen, Joy, Jo, Marie and everyone - I'm glad you are looking forward to it.
It will be here before you know it.

Joshua WooHoo! You win the prize! A free ticket! Oops wait, everyone gets one of those. :p

Deal!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom