More threads by vivekrpatel

Reaction score
Our client has a very specific business Lemon Law Lawyer and the last year we have doubled their budget to our efforts in content, onsite correction, link building, best performance post optimization, etc.

We have been seeing great improvement in ranking and traffic till March 2021. After the Google algorithm update, the result isn’t impressive. The keywords they are getting the most traffic have been decreased.

What do you suggest?

Should we remove blogs that don’t get traffic?
Should we look at the pages that have some traffic?
What else can we do?
Continue with link building?

I have checked GSC and did not find any manual/algo penalties.

Is there anything elsewhere we need to put our efforts into analysis?

Thank you,
Vivek

What types of links are you building? I would definitely suggest consolidating content if it's not getting traffic. We found huge gains recently for a law firm that we did this for after the June & July updates.

What types of links are you building? I would definitely suggest consolidating content if it's not getting traffic. We found huge gains recently for a law firm that we did this for after the June & July updates.

Hey Joy,

Most of the links we are getting from guest post sites that have 30 Domain authorities and niches. I'm not sure getting links from law firm-related sites with paid posts will hurt rankings.

Yes, content consolidation which we have taken in priority. Let's see how it goes.

Thank you,
Vivek

I'm doing a test right now on guest posts and how much they help ranking. So far, the impact is pretty much nothing. You might want to look into some other link building strategies.

I'm doing a test right now on guest posts and how much they help ranking. So far, the impact is pretty much nothing. You might want to look into some other link building strategies.
I checked your post, we will try this.

• Niche (law-based) websites
  • Paid professional association memberships (related to the legal industry)
  • Earned media
  • Local Business Sites (not niche-specific)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom