Larry Linson

Reaction score
I am analyzing the website that takes position one for my client attorney's best keyword phrase. I note the winning lawyer has a little insert titled ""Legally reviewed by" on the homepage and it gives a brief description of the lawyer with a "read more" link to his profile on another page of the site. Started looking around I found a few more lawyer websites in different niches and geo areas with the same thing. I am assuming this is an attempt to improve E.A.T. for the page, and it seems a bit silly: of course the lawyer has reviewed her on webpage information! But it got my thinking whether something like this could help my attorney client improve his ranking.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I would suggest trying it and see what happens. Personally, I wouldn't expect it to do anything but you never know without testing.

vivekrpatel

Reaction score
I have seen for personal injury lawyer + location and they are ranking somewhere on the first 3 pages of Google SERP.

Interesting to try as @JoyHawkins suggested.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom