More threads by nicoco

nicoco

Reaction score
My listing has been suspended then reinstated after about 3 weeks then suspended again after only a few days. No changes were made to the listing.
I replied to the initial google email and the listing was reinstated in less than 24 hours. I am assuming it will be suspended again even though no changes will be made. It DOES abide by the guidelines. Is it possible I am the victim of some malicious attack? Is there something that automatically flags the listing I may have missed? Can someone tell me why this may happen?

Thanks

I feel your pain! I have been dealing with this in the addiction rehabilitation space. Multiple listings were repeatedly suspended, reinstated, suspended, and reinstated. Some had over 4 cycles of changes, often with no updates to the listings before being suspended. I now have most of them live I am afraid to touch anything!

I sought extensive advice as I was working through this and made a lot of the recommended changes but nothing ever fully stuck. The best advice I have is to make sure everything in the listing is within guidelines, monitor closely, and keep sending appeals to Google.

I wish you luck. I have been at some of these for a year.

I feel your pain! I have been dealing with this in the addiction rehabilitation space. Multiple listings were repeatedly suspended, reinstated, suspended, and reinstated. Some had over 4 cycles of changes, often with no updates to the listings before being suspended. I now have most of them live I am afraid to touch anything!

I sought extensive advice as I was working through this and made a lot of the recommended changes but nothing ever fully stuck. The best advice I have is to make sure everything in the listing is within guidelines, monitor closely, and keep sending appeals to Google.

I wish you luck. I have been at some of these for a year.

Blimey!!! Thanks so much for letting me know shelly

I don't think there is a way to avoid it, especially if you are in an industry with a ton of spam. As long as you aren't doing tons of edits to primary information on the listing frequently, you likely aren't doing anything to cause a suspension, it's just happening due to how spammy the industry is.

I would also suggest avoiding connecting any 3rd party tool to your listing to give it access.

I don't think there is a way to avoid it, especially if you are in an industry with a ton of spam. As long as you aren't doing tons of edits to primary information on the listing frequently, you likely aren't doing anything to cause a suspension, it's just happening due to how spammy the industry is.

I would also suggest avoiding connecting any 3rd party tool to your listing to give it access.

Many thanks Joy

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom