More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Many of the top minds in the industry have been doing lots of great Hangouts and webinars, so I wanted to start a thread where we compile & share, only the best of the best!

Best of the best Local Search hangouts, webinars and videos

VideoIcon.jpg

If you watch and find an especially great gold nugget, please let us know WHAT it was, who said it and how many minutes in. But please don't start 20 side discussions about different topics. Start a new thread so we can keep this thread focused only on the videos.

Today I have 2 great hangouts to share. Will start a new thread for the 2nd one.

1st up is...

Hangout with Mike Blumenthal, Darren Shaw and others. Host - ISOOSI

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KTX1agotSnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

PLEASE ADD OTHER GREAT HANGOUTS (or just regular videos) BELOW.
But please only very recent and only very well known speakers.

NOTE: I'd like to limit discussions in this thread so we can focus on the videos.

And again if you spot a gold nugget, let us know what it was and how many minutes in. :)
(I have not had time to watch this one yet but am anxious to.)

Hat tip Susan Walsh from El Sue, one of our forum members shared this one with me.

VideoIcon.jpg

Here is hangout #2, with more to come as the community discovers them!

Hangout on Local SEO featuring Mary Bowling & others. Hosted by Max Minzer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oBOhrRsYUpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)​

And again if you spot a gold nugget, let us know what it was and how many minutes in.
(I have not had time to watch this one yet but am anxious to.)

Hat tip! Susan Walsh from El Sue, one of our forum members also shared this one with me.

PLEASE ADD OTHER GREAT HANGOUTS, WEBINARS OR VIDEOS BELOW.
But please only very recent videos and only very well known speakers.

Local vs. Brand Google Pages
(Max Minzer, Mike Blumenthal and others)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TQlyHlARf28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Winning the Local Search Game
(Eric Enge of Stone Temple Consulting with Dave Rodecker of Local Splash & Relevant Ads)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cHvqHl4Hico" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom