More threads by JoyHawkins

@Rich Owings -- Asheville is down here in my neck of the woods (so to speak).

I'm located just outside Atlanta.

Anyone interested in helping me put together something similar down here in the Atlanta area?

let me know -- I'm all in if so...

I hope that happens. #fingerscrossed

They do the main event in Santa Monica in February.

Is Santa Monica an annual event? We definitely need another one on the east coast.

@BipperMedia I'm thinking Asheville is close enough to pull from Atlanta, Charlotte, RDU & Nashville, so I'm hoping they go for it. But I'd go to any of those cities if it was there. In our favor though, we have the best beer scene. :D

Is Santa Monica an annual event? We definitely need another one on the east coast.

@BipperMedia I'm thinking Asheville is close enough to pull from Atlanta, Charlotte, RDU & Nashville, so I'm hoping they go for it. But I'd go to any of those cities if it was there. In our favor though, we have the best beer scene. :D

Well - I'm not sure if Asheville is on the agenda or not.

But since we are here (in the Southeast) and interested in this type of an event... how about we put one together and make it happen in Asheville?

I'm willing to help orchestrate, sponsor, find the venue, etc...

Just let me know if you'd be in to help with the promotion of it.

Thanks again

I've proposed it, and have a venue, but they may have concerns that it's not a big enough city.

I've proposed it, and have a venue, but they may have concerns that it's not a big enough city.

By "they" I'm assuming you mean Local U Advanced?

I guess what I'm saying is... if "they" don't have anything on the schedule for Asheville, let's have our own local SEO event -- just a thought though...

The agenda for next year hasn't been decided yet but if you want to host a LocalU event, you need to contact them via their website.

Recap of LocalU Coming - We're usually lucky enough to have Krystal Taing at RioSEO write a round-up for us. I'll share as soon as we get it up!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom