More threads by Lloyd Silver

Reaction score
I'm looking for a tool to research citations for specific companies. Something similar to Yext that will let us know what citations exist and whether there are duplicates, NAP issues, etc.

Any suggestions?

We have something that is right now still only for private use that I'm willing to let you Beta test. Just send a PM.

Thanks Broland, will do.

I wasn't aware that Whitespark had a research tool other than Local Citation Finder? I typically just use Yext's tool but if the client is currently using Yext it's not helpful. It just tells you that they are synced up but ignores the possibility of duplicates still existing.

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Broland, I don't see any way of sending a private message in the system. I went to your site and submitted an alpha request for directorybug scanner and mentioned your name.

Thanks.

If I understand you correctly it seems as if you are looking for a tool that finds potential duplicate listings and a research tool for citation building?

For Duplicates I like the Moz tool, previously getlisted.org.

For citation building I like Whitespark.

Hopefully that helps.

Megan

Broland, I don't see any way of sending a private message in the system. I went to your site and submitted an alpha request for directorybug scanner and mentioned your name.

Hi Lloyd, in future just click someone's name and then you'll see the Private Message option.

Hi. Just in case you missed the announcement we just added a nice new feature to our CitationTracker tool - 'Top Citations'

This feature focuses on in the most valuable top 40-50 citations in each country (US, UK, Can & Aus). It shows you where you are & are not listed so you can quickly focus on the most important citations (based on Domain Authority & Citation Value).

It also looks at the main data aggregators - Localeze, Axciom, InfoUSA & Factual - so you know if you have listings on these important data providers as well as end directories.

Here's an example of this new feature - http://www.local-marketing-reports....810141961909c90a30551486c91b8716e21b8b2/18621

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom