More threads by DB_from_localpanda

Reaction score
Looking for alpha testers for a new local SEO tool

Hey everyone!
I'm building a new local SEO tool (localpanda.ai) that will help local businesses manage local SEO with weekly tasks, schedule GMB posts and reply to reviews. I'm currently looking for alpha testers, please reply if you're interested

Looking for alpha testers for a new local SEO tool

Hey everyone!
I'm building a new local SEO tool (localpanda.ai) that will help local businesses manage local SEO with weekly tasks, schedule GMB posts and reply to reviews. I'm currently looking for alpha testers, please reply if you're interested

I have time on my hands. Happy to help. I have used most of the local seo tools out there.

I would love to help and am also interested in learning about new tools that can help manage our workload and help our customers.

Great, thanks for your interest! I've reached out over DM :)

I am Interested. I have got experience using LocalBrandManager, LocalFalcon!

Appreciate the interest Syed! I'll reach out as we have features ready :)

ciao, I follow you, and I would like to join as a tester, plus I have many Profiles of clients too.

Thank You

Giovanni

Thanks Giovanni, appreciate the interest! I've reached out over DM :)

Hello! I would also be interested.

Thanks Erik, appreciate the interest! I'll reach out as the features get ready :)

I am happy to join for Central Europe

Appreciate the interest Zdenek! I'll reach out as we have features ready :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom