More threads by nnw

nnw

Reaction score
I have tried a few different methods to request access to a listing with no success. The listing is claimed as I helped the client verify it recently. This is a brand new listing claimed within the last 5 days. To try and gain access to manage the new listing I first had the client send me a request and got this message "You can’t accept invites to manage locations or location groups because your account is a part of an organization or user group. Members of an organization or user group can only manage locations associated with an organization."

Second, went to my agency account and clicked request access, picked the correct location and the next steps were to claim the listing as if it were a brand new location that has not been claimed. There was no message asking to request access.

Third, I went to the clients google my business profile in search and tried to request access however it didn't say request access as if it were claimed but went to the claiming a new listing process.

What am I doing wrong?

Is this a service area business listing by any chance (no address visible)?

Yes it is.
I have been getting the same issue for months. It's a pain and the o ly way i have solved it is to get thr primary owner to add as an owner also which isn't the the right thing to do.

Does anyone else have a better solution?

I have been getting the same issue for months. It's a pain and the o ly way i have solved it is to get thr primary owner to add as an owner also which isn't the the right thing to do.

Does anyone else have a better solution?
Marc. Thanks for the response. I even had them try that in adding me as an owner and that did not work either.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom