More threads by Jezcor

Jezcor

Reaction score
Anyone else having similar issues? What do you guys recommend we do? We lost 7 reviews over the weekend and have lost more than 30 total over the past few weeks.

They are legitimate reviews for real customers we have served.

Thank you!

So I scanned the reviews for Jezcor's client and discovered that 37 businesses were all reviewed by the same people that reviewed his client. In my opinion, Google is correct to remove reviews and will remove more. His client is dominating their market. The loss of reviews is not hurting their rankings.

Places-Scout (11).jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Can you elaborate on “37 businesses were reviewed by the same people”? Is it one person who has reviewed multiple businesses (which is definitely normal)?

Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Can you elaborate on “37 businesses were reviewed by the same people”? Is it one person who has reviewed multiple businesses (which is definitely normal)?

I sent you the reports via private message. I didn't want to publicly announce who your client was or the review vendor.

I sent you the reports via private message.

So I scanned the reviews for Jezcor's client and discovered that 37 businesses were all reviewed by the same people that reviewed his client. In my opinion, Google is correct to remove reviews and will remove more. His client is dominating their market. The loss of reviews is not hurting their rankings.

Places-Scout (11).jpg

according to the report you sent, saying "37 businesses were all reviewed by the same people.." is false.

The report also says they believe the reviews to be "truthful and valid" (as I know they are) with 554 legitimate profiles and 554 legitimate content.

Can you elaborate on the "review vendor" part? Where in the report does it show any evidence of review buying?

I sent you a DM with more info. Please check it out when you can.

I sent you the reports via private message. I didn't want to publicly announce who your client was or the review vendor.

Just following up. Sent you a DM with 5 random examples that were all wrongfully removed. Showed evidence those reviewers were real clients that we serviced. Anything to add?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom