More threads by mcginnanddolphin

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me to the forum. I am really happy to be here, and also willing to provide guidance and advice to others.

My client has two profiles

South AK Chauffeurs
AK Chauffeurs Limo Service

The current South AK Chauffeurs appears to be suspended due to the duplicate and harmful second listing (AK Chauffeurs Limo Service).

I am therefore requesting that we merge the two profiles together using South AK Chauffeurs as the default listing and update that listing with the new information, reviews from AK Chauffeurs Limo Service.

If there is any further information or documentation you need from me to get this merged and reactivated then please let me know.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 22.43.33.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 22.44.04.jpg

Solution
Thank you for joining the forum. There isn't anything we can do to help with that. You would need to complete the reinstatement process.

1. Review the Google My Business guidelines and restricted content guidelines.
  2. Review your listing for compliance with the guidelines.
  3. Once you’re sure your locations comply with our guidelines and include all required information, you can request for their reinstatement.
To avoid delays, please submit only one reinstatement request per listing.
Thank you for joining the forum. There isn't anything we can do to help with that. You would need to complete the reinstatement process.

1. Review the Google My Business guidelines and restricted content guidelines.
  2. Review your listing for compliance with the guidelines.
  3. Once you’re sure your locations comply with our guidelines and include all required information, you can request for their reinstatement.
To avoid delays, please submit only one reinstatement request per listing.

Solution
Thanks for your response.

My client has submitted the reinstatement form and I understand you can only have one reinstatement form per account. Therefore I am unable to submit a new reinstatement request.

I have attached a screenshot of the response the client has received originally, with the response I have received following the second reinstatement form request.

Google Profile Support.jpg

Reinstatement.jpg

Hi

I have sent the following reply

Ak Chauffeurs is incorporated as South Ak Chauffeurs. I have attached a copy of the companies house record to proof the company name and address.

As a service area business, we travel directly to our clients and therefore understand we cannot have a permanent address listed on our Google My Business account.

There is a multiple listing for this business, through a potential duplicate and harmful second listing (AK Chauffeurs Limo Service), which maybe a further cause for why the account has been suspended.

I am therefore requesting that we merge the two profiles, once South Ak Chauffeurs has successfully been reinstated, using this as the default listing and update that listing with the new information, reviews etc from AK Chauffeurs Limo Services.

I look forward to you reinstating the account and removing the suspension as quickly as possible.

---

I have attached a copy of their most recent response, given my response above, I am confused why it still doesn't meet the guidelines.

Looking forward to your comments
Thanks

Google Response.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom