More threads by interiorguy

interiorguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I recently asked for an old location to be merged into a new location of our business that has been up for awhile. Google finally merged the listing, but they took away all the reviews from our new location. They also took away all the photos and the maps view is of the old location. I can still see our reviews and photos that were taken away in the dashboard. Does anyone know what I can do to recover these?

Google doesn't merge listings with different addresses. They may have applied the "move" feature but it's hard to say. Sounds like maybe they did it backwards. If that's the case, you might not be able to reverse it.

I would contact GBP support or start a thread at the GBP Help Community.

Google doesn't merge listings with different addresses. They may have applied the "move" feature but it's hard to say. Sounds like maybe they did it backwards. If that's the case, you might not be able to reverse it.

I would contact GBP support or start a thread at the GBP Help Community.

any advice if GBP support doesn't email you back? it's been two days. The GBP help community said about the same thing as you. IT might not be reversible which doesn't seem fair if an edit was suggested... thanks for your time in advance

I would give it another day or 2 and then head over to the help community.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom