More threads by Colan Nielsen

Important post
Thanks for your reply and encouragement. These things seem to take on a life of their own :(

Sadly, your client's business profiles are violating the TOS, so the forum and general support won't be able to assist you.

You can't show a residential address if you don't have permanent signage.

Thank you very much. Although he does have clients come to the office in his home. But we can go ahead and remove the address.

Were you able to get it resolved by changing to a SAB?
You can't show a residential address if you don't have permanent signage.

Jason, this signage thing is a pain. We have businesses who meet with clients at home offices that are licensed mortgage broker addresses, but don't have a sign - they don't need one. So therefore the only way this business meets the requirements is to be a SAB?

This is a long-standing issue now. When is Google going to actually resolve the review issue? We have clients getting annoyed their reviews are not being shown? And we know reviews and ratings are a ranking factor. This means Google is artificially impacting its own rankings by denying legitimate reviews.

This is a long-standing issue now. When is Google going to actually resolve the review issue? We have clients getting annoyed their reviews are not being shown? And we know reviews and ratings are a ranking factor. This means Google is artificially impacting its own rankings by denying legitimate reviews.

Again the issue from March is completely resolved. This is a new and separate issue. There are two issues at play. One, Google is not publishing reviews gained from their own review link. The second issue is Google is removing reviews that were previously posted. So which issue are you experiencing, new reviews not being published or reviews being removed?

Again the issue from March is completely resolved. This is a new and separate issue. There are two issues at play. One, Google is not publishing reviews gained from their own review link. The second issue is Google is removing reviews that were previously posted. So which issue are you experiencing, new reviews not being published or reviews being removed?

Firstly, thank you so much for your reply @keyserholiday. I really appreciate it. I guess the first one? But I don't even think that's the issue. We've had clients both trying to search for the company and then posting reviews, as well as posting reviews from the review link - with no success. Any guidance you can provide would be fantastic. Can I share the GBP profile with you?

Firstly, thank you so much for your reply @keyserholiday. I really appreciate it. I guess the first one? But I don't even think that's the issue. We've had clients both trying to search for the company and then posting reviews, as well as posting reviews from the review link - with no success. Any guidance you can provide would be fantastic. Can I share the GBP profile with you?

Please don't share the link with me, I won't be able to assist you. If you have screenshots of the reviews that are not being posted, you can ask for help on the GBP forum. You will need to share the screenshots for Google to investigate them.

I have a location which seems to be impacted by the missing reviews issue and was hoping someone here could confirm. In our review management tool, I can see the total history of the store's reviews and that they've earned 169 on Google since opening, but on the store's actual GBP listing, it only shows one review. Is this the same issue being discussed here or something different? We haven't done anything shady to justify all of these reviews being taken by Google.

xISeIyXu2T.jpg

1655472232535.jpg

I have a location which seems to be impacted by the missing reviews issue and was hoping someone here could confirm. In our review management tool, I can see the total history of the store's reviews and that they've earned 169 on Google since opening, but on the store's actual GBP listing, it only shows one review. Is this the same issue being discussed here or something different? We haven't done anything shady to justify all of these reviews being taken by Google.

xISeIyXu2T.jpg

1655472232535.jpg

Looks very similar to the issue a few of my clients are experiencing. We're told by the client they have multiple reviews and in some cases ZERO reviews are showing on their profile. I've also encountered a situation recently where a review WAS posted and yet the manager of the profile was not notified. It seems there's no logic any more to the review system and even the experts at Google have no idea what's going on

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom