More threads by ChristianRdz

ChristianRdz

Reaction score
Hello, I'm hoping to get some help or answers here because I am at the end of my wits here.

I recently changed the address of a GMB listing for a business I manage and the change went through just fine. Actually I didn't have to verify the address which I thought we pretty odd, but regardless everything seemed ok.

A few days later, I got a notification that someone was trying to make an edit to the listing (changing phone number to the main business number). We use a call rail tracking number as the primary number and the main business number as an additional number. So I went ahead and re-entered the call rail tracking number as the primary number and the main number as the additional and shortly after I noticed the listing was 'suspended for quality issues'.

I reached out to the GMB team and with a storefront picture I was able to get the listing re-instated however, all our 34-37 reviews were gone.

I have reached out again to the GMB support team and all I have gotten so far is that there might be a time-delay and to wait it out. It has been almost a week and I still have no reviews showing.

This client runs Local Service Ads and all their reviews still show up there (see capture.jpg)

The client has received several reviews since this has started and those reviews can be seen in the backend of the GMB listing (dashboard) but not on the frontend (search) (see business-profile.jpg)

So I'm hoping someone has some clues as to what is going on and possibly some help.

Here are the company details

Business name: Smart Solutions Wildlife Removal
Address: 1815 Hembree Rd Suite 471, Alpharetta, GA 30009

Capture.JPG

Business-profile.JPG

So you should definitely be able to get them back - I wouldn't stress. As far as why it's taking so long, I know the entire GMB team is extremely backlogged. Do you happen to have a case ID?

Thank you for your response Joy. The issue has been resolved and yes, I can confirmed that they are currently extremely backlogged..took me 20 minutes on hold to reach someone over the phone.

Thank you again for your time!

This gives me hope. We got our LA location re-instated over 2 weeks ago and the reviews are still missing. Thanks for this!

This gives me hope. We got our LA location re-instated over 2 weeks ago and the reviews are still missing. Thanks for this!

Be sure to contact GMB support and let them know this is an issue. I don't know whether it would have been fixed otherwise in my case. 2 weeks seems to be quite a bit of time for them to be gone.

Be sure to contact GMB support and let them know this is an issue. I don't know whether it would have been fixed otherwise in my case. 2 weeks seems to be quite a bit of time for them to be gone.
were you able to resolve by email or did you have to call them?

I called, but I don't see why email wouldn't work. I submitted proof of all the email notifications I received for the missing reviews and shortly after that (24 hrs) they showed up again.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom