More threads by hmarmo

hmarmo

Reaction score
My client in the healthcare industry has a customer who claims to have had a negative experience. The customer threatened and actually has requested from every family member and friend to leave a negative review - in an attempt to try and destroy the place. (Despite every attempt to appease and make up, they refused and actually threatened members in specific place ("If anything bad happens remember our name..") that the company is considering legal action for the staff safety.)
Is there any way of stopping such a thing? (10+ reviews on one event? Some of the reviews are simply things like : 1 star "Thanks for telling me. I will not use this place - ie. not their own experience?)

Thanks!

The first thing you should do is flag them all inside the GMB dashboard. If that doesn't do the trick, after 3 days, reach out to GMB support and explain what's going on.

If that doesn't do the trick, post the thread over at the official Google my business help forum, and one of the product experts can take a look at it and possibly escalate it to Google.

Thanks for answering! What should I be flagging it as? There is no place for comments. These are the options..

This review is not relevant to this place
Conflict of interest
Offensive or sexually explicit
Privacy concern
Legal issue

You can try selecting legal issue if you're saying that it's basically harassment. I think if you do that though it takes you out of the review flagging platform into a different section in the Google help center. At the end of the day I don't think which option you choose matters all that much.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom