More threads by JacekWieczorek

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with GBP and photos. Google somehow connected my site to my competitor's GBP. My photos are visible when I google their name. My guess is the website URL which is similar to their name.

I have already published local schema on my site so Google know which Google Business Profile is mine.

Can I report my photos or remove them from my competitor's profile? What would you suggest?

Sure.

You can see competitors GBP with a photo from my site.

competitors gbp.jpg

photo from my website.jpg

There should still be an option to flag them. Can you share the URL of the photo?

I will admit it is weird seeing Google pulling in images from a website, it might be something new that they are testing.
Also I'm not sure what your website is but I went to this website from the listing Odzież BHP Bytom, odzież robocza Bytom oraz inne ŚOI.. The image you mentioned is in the center and it also appears to be a stock photo so it might be difficult having it removed.

Edit: Stock URL Portrait of group of firefighters wearing protective uniform inside the fire station foto de Stock

It happens quite often. Most often, if the profile has not been verified for a long time or had no photos at all or of poor quality. Then google searches "google images" and looks for other photos of this company. He often pin pictures of other companies with similar names and from the same industry.
Often these will be photos of your competition.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom