More threads by NevenaIvanova

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for assistance with an unusual case related to the update of information of a Chinese business. As you know, the edit options in China are quite limited and I thought you could lend me a hand with the below update:

Canopy by Hilton Hangzhou West Lake's Google page is currently lacking website in business details. Kindly add it to the page https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/hghwlpy-canopy-hangzhou-west-lake/.

Best Regards,
Nevena

missing website in Google.png

Hi Colan,

Unfortunately, China is not a supported country in the GMB, as you may confirm with the official list. In addition to that, there's no suggest an edit option in China, so my hands are basically tied here.

However, there are many businesses that appear on the map, yet the details aren't correct and Google gives us zero options to handle this.

That's why, I will greatly appreciate it if anybody has the key to success with those.

Best Regards,
Nevena

Hi Nevena,

We have the same situation for hotels in Cuba however, the "suggest edit" option is available. It can take anything from a couple of weeks to 6 months for an edit to be published (depending on the edit).

It would very useful to know how to handle incorrect data for businesses in China. Hope you get a solution soon!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom