More threads by AdamB

AdamB

Reaction score
So I have been reporting and having this spam listing removed monthly for the last year+. I report using the Business Redressal Complaint Form and then Google contacts me and removed the listing after a short discussion. After a week it comes back up. Rinse and repeat for over a year straight and I'm losing my mind. I have compiled all the information into a .pdf that is attached. If anyone can give me some insight as to what I need to do to permanently remove this listing, it would be greatly appreciated.

PDF TLDR: An internet based company is using the same property address as my company's physical location and ranking well in local search. The pdf proves they are not there via state registration, photo and video evidence. The pdf proves who is actually at the address they are using. The pdf proves that my company is at this location.

Attachments

• MiamiBoatCharters.pdf
    400.2 KB · Views: 479

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom