More threads by lancemoore22

Reaction score
I have a client who received 13+ negative reviews that resulted from TikTok video content.

The TikTok video has nothing to do with their business. And, according to the owner whatever was said is entirely false.

What can be done to remove these reviews?

Solution
If you can prove that the reviews have nothing to do with the business and we're only left because of this TikTok video, you should be able to have them removed. I would start with the normal flagging process with the review removal tool and if that doesn't work you can try appealing, and if the appealing feature is broken you can try posting at the Google business profile help community.
If you can prove that the reviews have nothing to do with the business and we're only left because of this TikTok video, you should be able to have them removed. I would start with the normal flagging process with the review removal tool and if that doesn't work you can try appealing, and if the appealing feature is broken you can try posting at the Google business profile help community.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom