More threads by keyserholiday

keyserholiday

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Google is now publishing all new reviews. Here is Mike Blumenthal's note about it. I have not seen any reviews posted between March 20th and April 8th yet.

Reactions: Den
Same here. Not working for 99% other GMBs

All your new reviews are going to on a "hold" until the COVID-19 restrictions go away.

Reactions: Jac
I have ran a few different tests for reviews. On March 20th, I post a test review for Sterling Sky. I wanted to see A what would happen if I posted the review, so I could talk about it, B wanted to see if and when that review got published. A week later I edited an old review and it disappeared. Colan Nielsen also posted a review that same day I edited my review and it’s doesn’t show either. Yesterday Mike, post a review and with an hour it disappeared. The review I posted yesterday after Mike’s is still live.
It’s appears that this is a slow rollout and not 100% live. Give it time as reviews will slowly be coming back to normal.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom